If Domestic Abuse is happening in your family or in your relationship, it is not your fault.
Domestic abuse does happen in some families and some relationships but it is not okay. CASWA is here to support you.
Support at CASWA is children and young person-centred and –led, this means that support is about YOU and YOUR NEEDS and is delivered at YOUR PACE.
We will support you…
- if domestic abuse is happening in your family
- if domestic abuse is happening in your relationship
- if you are male or female
- regardless of your gender identity
- if you identify as LGBT+
- Listen to you and your story
- Believe you
- Encourage to believe in yourself
- help you to understand what has happened or is happening
- Respect your boundaries and privacy
- support and reassure you
- Give you choices
- Help you develop a plan for support which is unique to you
- Give you time
- Meet with you in a safe place