We are specialised in supporting women and do not provide a service to men. However, should a man contact our service, we will sign-post them appropriately to specialised support services (please see below for more information).
If you are a man or you know a man who is experiencing any form of abuse, please contact one of the agencies below.
- Men’s Advice Line - 0808 801 0327, email@example.com http://www.mensadviceline.org.uk/) – Advice and support for men experiencing domestic violence and abuse. Webchat service available.
- Rape Crisis Scotland - 0808 801 0302, firstname.lastname@example.org://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/ - Provides crisis support for anyone in Scotland affected by sexual violence at any time in their lives.
- Abused Men in Scotland – 0808 800 0024 (9am-4pm Monday to Friday), or https://www.abusedmeninscotland.org/ - Support for men experiencing domestic abuse.
- RASASH (Rape & Sexual Abuse Service Highland) – 03330 066909,email@example.com://www.rasash.org.uk/- Free and confidential information, advocacy and support to anyone aged 13 or over who is affected by sexual violence and lives in Highland.
Other relevant agencies for men:
- Respect - 0808 802 4040 - A free helpline for domestic abuse perpetrators.