Let’s Celebrate CASWA 2018 – 2019
We recently took some time to recognize some of caswa’s achievements over the past year!
Take a look at some of the amazing things that have been happening.
- 202 new referrals across both our services.
- A new Children & Young Person’s Worker joined the team
- We became GDPR compliant
- West Coast Project
- We’ve been working extensively to increase awareness of our services on the west coast of our catchment areas. This has proved a difficult area to reach in the past, however we have seen an increase in engagement.
- 6371 support hours given across both services
- Job Title Change we are now Domestic Abuse Specialists
- This has had a really positive impact to our service, and our voices as workers being recognized at meetings etc.
- CASWA Website Launched
- Funders feedback
- Instagram Launched
- We launched our Instagram this year and it had proven to be very popular with us reaching 282 followers already!
- Ask Me Project
- Care Inspection – we are proud to say that we rated Excellent on our most recent care inspectorate visit!
- New IT Platform
- Raising Awareness 40 Events- We completed 40 events across caithness and sutherland to help spread awareness of our services.
- Reduced hours
- Appraisal Change - Our Appraisals are now much more appealing to staff and something which is looked forward to.